Soli Lent: Malinke initiation rhythm played all over Guinea.
Fe 1: Popular Malinke rhythm from North East Guinea which is often played to welcome people. The word Fe means ‘gourd’ in Malinke. Young girls dance to this rhythm holding decorated gourds.
Kono: Original rhythm by Mamady Keita which was inspired by bird song in a forest.
Download the demos and tutorials for all the rhythms in Level 2
Kuku, Fankani, Soliwoulen, Soli Lent,
Fe 1, Kono, Djagbe, Soko, Kassa.
9 x Level 2 Rhythms
Go for it, get all 18 rhythms and SAVE!
Balakulandjan, Djole, Senefoli, Moribayassa, Denadon,
Dallah, Kanin, Toro, Soli Rapide, Kuku, Fankani, Soliwoulen,
Soli Lent, Fe1, Kono, Djagbe, Soko & Kassa.
All 18 Rhythms
Check out previews of other rhythms
Moribayassa, Denadon & Dallah
Kanin, Toro & Soli Rapide
Kuku, Fankani & Soliwoulen
Soli Lent, Fe1 & Kono
Djagbe, Soko & Kassa
- Please note: If payment by Paypal does not suit you, you can make payments directly into the following bank account*:
- ANZ Bank, SWIFT BIC: ANZBAU3M
- BSB 017318 Account# 573827291 Account Name: Tara Tucker
- Branch address: 2/11 Bayfield St, Rosny Park, TAS 7018 Australia
- *Please notify me by email to email@example.com if you wish to use this method.