Djagbe: Popular rhythm from North East Guinea.
Soko: Malinke initiation rhythm from the Faranah region of Guinea.
Kassa: Malinke rhythm that traditionally accompanies farmers’ work in North East Guinea. The word kassa means ‘granary’.
Download demos and tutorials for all the rhythms in Level 2
Kuku, Fankani, Soliwoulen, Soli Lent,
Fe 1, Kono, Djagbe, Soko, Kassa.
9 x Level 2 Rhythms
Go for it, get all 18 rhythms and SAVE!
Balakulandjan, Djole, Senefoli, Moribayassa, Denadon,
Dallah, Kanin, Toro, Soli Rapide, Kuku, Fankani, Soliwoulen,
Soli Lent, Fe1, Kono, Djagbe, Soko & Kassa.
All 18 Rhythms
Check out previews of other rhythms
Moribayassa, Denadon & Dallah
Kanin, Toro & Soli Rapide
Kuku, Fankani & Soliwoulen
Soli Lent, Fe1 & Kono
Djagbe, Soko & Kassa
- Please note: If payment by Paypal does not suit you, you can make payments directly into the following bank account*:
- ANZ Bank, SWIFT BIC: ANZBAU3M
- BSB 017318 Account# 573827291 Account Name: Tara Tucker
- Branch address: 2/11 Bayfield St, Rosny Park, TAS 7018 Australia
- *Please notify me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to use this method.