Download the study material for these 9 Level 2 rhythms:
Kuku – Popular Manian rhythm, Forest Guinea & Ivory Coast
Fankani – Popular Malinke rhythm, Wassolon region, Guinea
Soliwoulen – Malinke rhythm for master fetish-maker, North East Guinea
Soli Lent – Malinke initiation rhythm, Guinea
Fe1 – Popular Malinke rhythm, North East Guinea
Kono – Original rhythm by Mamady Keita
Djagbe – Popular Malinke rhythm, North East Guinea
Soko – Malinke initiation rhythm, Faranah region, Guinea
Kassa – Malinke harvest rhythm, North East Guinea
Please note Prices are in US Dollars.
9 x Level 2 Rhythms
Go for it, get all 18 rhythms and SAVE!
Balakulandjan, Djole, Senefoli, Moribayassa, Denadon,
Dallah, Kanin, Toro, Soli Rapide, Kuku, Fankani, Soliwoulen,
Soli Lent, Fe1, Kono, Djagbe, Soko & Kassa.
All 18 Rhythms
- Please note: If payment by Paypal does not suit you, you can make payments directly into the following bank account*:
- ANZ Bank, SWIFT BIC: ANZBAU3M
- BSB 017318 Account# 573827291 Account Name: Tara Tucker
- Branch address: 2/11 Bayfield St, Rosny Park, TAS 7018 Australia
- *Please notify me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to use this method.